Looking for new options to better health?
Debbie Yu is a Doctor of Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine and a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of WA. She is also currently an adjunct faculty member at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, supervising students on both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine rotations. Her clinical interests include pain management, respiratory conditions, and dermatology. Dr. Yu’s private practice is conveniently located in Downtown North Bend and is accepting new patients!
Education & Credentials:
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) and Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac) in the state of Washington #AC60415505
- Nationally Board certified by NCCAOM in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM)
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR, 2018
- MS in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University, 2013
- BS in Natural Health Sciences from Bastyr University
I recently had the opportunity to practice primary care in rural Nepal for seven weeks as part of a six-month clinic with the Acupuncture Relief Project. I had the privilege of witnessing the transformative and potent effects of slow medicine. I was able to work with patience, given sufficient time to offer care with compassion and wisdom. Through this process, my boundaries and comfort levels were also tested and expanded – as a practitioner, friend, colleague, and person…read more about my travels form my personal blog!