Looking for new options to better health?
Debbie Yu is a Chinese Medical Doctor and Acupuncturist. Her specialty is customized Chinese herbal formulations. Her clinical interests are pain management, respiratory conditions, and dermatology. Dr. Yu is conveniently located in Downtown North Bend and is accepting new patients!
Education & Credentials:
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) and Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac) in the state of Washington #AC60415505
- Licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac) in the state of Missouri #2016033327
- Nationally Board certified by NCCAOM in Oriental Medicine
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR, 2018
- MS in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University, 2013
- BS in Natural Health Sciences from Bastyr University
I recently had the opportunity to practice primary care in rural Nepal for seven weeks as part of a six-month clinic with the Acupuncture Relief Project. I had the privilege of witnessing the transformative and potent effects of slow medicine. I was able to work with patience, given sufficient time to offer care with compassion and wisdom. Through this process, my boundaries and comfort levels were also tested and expanded – as a practitioner, friend, colleague, and person…read more about my travels form my personal blog!