Looking for new options to better health?
Debbie Yu, MS, L.Ac offers acupuncture and customized Chinese herbal formulas. Her clinical interests are pain management, respiratory conditions, and dermatology. She is conveniently located in Downtown North Bend and is now accepting new patients!
Education & Credentials:
- Licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac) and East Asian Medicine Practitioner (EAMP) in state of Washington #AC60415505
- Licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac) in the state of Missouri #2016033327
- Nationally Board certified by NCCAOM in Oriental Medicine
- BS in Natural Health Sciences from Bastyr University
- MS in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University
- DAOM Candidate 2017 (Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR
I recently had the opportunity to practice primary care in rural Nepal for seven weeks as part of a six-month clinic with the Acupuncture Relief Project. I had the privilege of witnessing the transformative and potent effects of slow medicine. I was able to work with patience, given sufficient time to offer care with compassion and wisdom. Through this process, my boundaries and comfort levels were also tested and expanded – as a practitioner, friend, colleague, and person…read more about my travels form my personal blog!