I am excited to see you again!
Acupuncture Clinic Re-Opening Plan
The Clinic is open again, in line with Governor Inslee’s Phase 2 plan.
To maintain the health and safety of our community, I ask you to follow these guidelines:
1. Please wait in your car until your appointment time. Waiting areas will be closed
2. Please enter through the back door only. Front door will stay closed and locked.
3. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arriving into the clinic.
4. Please wear a face covering all at times, while inside the clinic (covering both mouth and nose). This includes during your acupuncture treatment. Because of this, I will only be offering face up, or side-lying acupuncture treatments. Face down acupuncture will not be offered. Visit times will also be shortened to about 40min.
5. Do not schedule if you have had cold/flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has. If this is the case, please self-quarantine for 14 days after the last exposure and monitor your health at home
6. Do not schedule if you have traveled outside the US or on a cruise ship within the last 14 days. Please self-quarantine for 14 days and monitor your health at home
7. For New Patients, I ask you to schedule with me via email or phone. I also ask to schedule a phone call prior to the initial visit, so that we can get the majority of the intake in and limit face-to-face interaction.
What I will be doing to ensure the safety of the community:
1. Taking your temperature with an infrared thermometer
2. Wiping down high-touch surfaces between each patient with EPA approved disinfectant for use against SARS-CoV-2
3. Limiting the intake and treatment times, to minimize the face-to-face time between provider and patient
4. Wearing a face mask at all times.
5. Washing hands and using hand sanitizer often, and between patients
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!