Now you can receive quality care right from your home. Remove the extra stress and time of traveling to an office.
This service is for:
- Busy people
- People who prefer to socially distance themselves as much as possible
- People who prefer no needles (acupuncture)
- People who live in Washington state (you MUST live in WA state)
How it works:
- Make an appointment here: JANEAPP
- You will receive an email, prompting you to fill out intake form.
- You will soon receive an invoice via Quickbooks for the initial consult. Please pay before the start of your appointment.
- 30min prior to your appt time, you will receive an email with a button to begin your online session. EASY!
- You will receive a treatment plan, herbal prescription, and possibly other dietary/lifestyle recommendations – all of which will be available thru your online JANE account
- Let me know at the end of the consult if you want me to drop-ship your formula directly to you. This part is purely optional, as some prefer to get their formula filled by a local supplier.
- You will receive a second invoice after your visit, for the herbal medicine, if applicable. Upon payment, your order will be sent out ASAP
Time of Service Rates:
- Online Herbal Consultation, Initial Visit (30min): $571,2
- Online Herbal Consultation, Follow Up (15min): $321,2
¹This rate will apply to the majority of patients on most visits. Actual charges may be higher or lower depending on the complexity of the condition treated and the actual time spent evaluating and treating each condition
²Price of herbs not included
Payments accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Health Savings Account (HSA)
Insurance patients: At this time, I am in-network with Premera, Lifewise, United HealthCare, Optum, Aetna, Kaiser PPO, and Regence and will gladly bill them for you.
Please note insurance policies vary greatly in terms of deductibles and percentage of coverage for services at this clinic. Because of the variance from one insurance policy to another, Little Si Acupuncture, LLC requires that you, the patient, be personally responsible for the payment of your deductible, as well as the time of service payments to this clinic.
I carry primarily single granules from Evergreen Herbs. For bulk or formulas that I do not carry, orders will be put in with Urban Herbs or Bastyr Center for Natural Health, and drop-shipped directly to the patient from there.
Cost of herbs:
Price of herbs varies greatly, especially with bulk herbs. However, a week’s worth of granules will be approximately $25. An exact quote for your herbal prescription can be provided before the final invoice is sent.
Why regular follow-ups are necessary:
Typically, only a one-week supply is given at a time. Chinese herbs work relatively quickly and are shifting the body’s physiology and constitution. When the body changes, the treatment plan changes – and thus the herbal formula may require tweaking or may switch to a completely different formula altogether.