Now you can receive quality care right from your home. Remove the extra stress and time of traveling to an office.
This service is for:
- Busy people
- People who live in a small town
- People who prefer no needles (acupuncture)
How it works:
- Make an appointment here: JANEAPP
- You will receive an email, prompting you to fill out intake form.
- You will soon receive an invoice via Quickbooks for the initial consult. Please pay before the start of your appointment.
- 2 days prior to your appointment, you will receive a reminder, along with a special link to the “virtual waiting room.” Consults will take place via Doxy.me No downloads necessary! Yay!
- You will receive a treatment plan, herbal prescription, and possibly other dietary/lifestyle recommendations – all of which will be available thru your online JANE account
- Let me know at the end of the consult if you want me to drop-ship your formula directly to you. This part is purely optional, as some prefer to get their formula filled by a local supplier.
- You will receive s second invoice after your visit, for the herbal medicine, if applicable. Upon payment, your order will be sent out ASAP
- Online Herbal Consultation, Initial Visit (30min): $90
- Online Herbal Consultation, Follow Up (15min): $25
- Online Herbal Consultation, Re-Evaluation** (30min): $60
**Re-evaluation occurs every 6th visit, or when a new condition arises
An online herbal consultation is not a service covered by insurance. Therefore, insurance billing will NOT be offered for this service. You will be expected to pay the fees at the time of service.
I carry primarily single granules from Evergreen Herbs. For bulk or formulas that I do not carry, orders will be put in with Urban Herbs or Bastyr Center for Natural Health, and drop-shipped directly to the patient from there.
Cost of herbs:
Price of herbs varies greatly, especially with bulk herbs. However, a week’s worth of granules will be approximately $20. An exact quote for your herbal prescription can be provided before the final invoice is sent.
Why regular follow-ups are necessary:
Typically, only a one-week supply is given at a time. Chinese herbs work relatively quickly and are shifting the body’s physiology and constitution. When the body changes, the treatment plan changes – and thus the herbal formula may require tweaking or may switch to a completely different formula altogether.